Any owners around Bristol (UK) area with P38 diagnostics equipment...

...who would be kind enough to reset the EAS ECU on my P38 RR now I've installed a new air spring? I get around a bit, so don't mind a drive out too!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Hi Matt, not sure if this is gonna help you. I can recommend Steve Hill (Unit 6, Netham Road Ind. Park, Bristol. 0117 955 3444). A couple of years ago I took my Discovey to him when it wouldn't idle properly. He used to work for Harwell's, when they were the LR dealer in Bristol, and managed to leave with a complete diagnostic system.

He did a complete diagnostic on the Disco and fixed a problem with the idle control valve all for £40.

Reply to
SteveG

If you're near Ashton Gate, there's John at Landrover Services:

963-9778. He does Rangies & Discos but I'm not sure if he has the diagnostics.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig