Part number help on an 96 HSE

My Air Suspension must be made by Microsoft. It has to go back and be 'rebooted' every month or so as it dumps me in the 35MPH mode.

It has had new pump, valves, several sensors and a leg but it still does it. The last time was on a Sunday afternoon in North Wales just as I was setting off home to Brighton. I now have a manual bypass system that I can blow up with compressed air.

Now if all the dealer does is reset the fault code and then sit and scratch his ba^H^Hhead why can't I reset the code?

I see the EAS computers going on Ebay for not much and fettling embedded microcontrollers like that is my business but which one is it? There seem to be lots. If I had one it could come to bits on the bench and perhaps gain a 'reset' button.

The only manual I have is one of the CD ones and it tells me how to remove and replace things but it is a bit cagey about part numbers for models and years. Looking at the currently installed item might not help as I don't know what the part number looks like.

Can anybody help me? I have a 1996 4.6 HSE and I'd rather not take things apart until I know what I'm doing.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

ANR3773 Air Suspension Unit to VIN MA308966 ANR4499 Air Suspension Unit from MA308967

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Nigel Hi,

All previous part numbers for the air suspension ECU have been superceded by RQT100040

Older part numbers are ANR3773 (this must be on your vehicle) and ANR4499

Hope this helps

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Magic!

I'll get the number from under the front end tonight and start the hunt. It hardly seems worth getting a new on to just pull it to bits.

many thanks nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Cue the jokes now please.