any tyre-dudes in here?

I'm soon to be in the market for a new set of tyres (and wheels), I would rather give the business to someone on the group if there is anyone in that line of work...

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:07:24 +0000, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

there are one or two. Mind, I like to buy mine from the bloke up the road, then when I has punctures or the like I feel happier about going there wanting 'em fixed PDQ.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

fair point there.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Yes, I went to order a couple of new tyres last week before the MOT as the sidewalls had splits in them. The little tyre shop near me had a couple of part worn ones for £50. Part worn! One is brand new and they will rot before they wear out with my mileage.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Try Andy at

He posts on here, nice chap and was always very helpful and reasonable whenever I needed tyres on the Range Rover.

I'm in no way affiliated with AJS, just a happy customer.

Muddy

Reply to
Alan Mudd