Salisbury

Anyone in or around the salisbury area?

I'm looking for a drive-to-able out-door location for a photo shoot there. somewhere quiet.

Any ideas? anyone?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Twas Mon, 17 May 2004 17:18:52 +0100 when Mr.Nice. put finger to keyboard producing:

Looks like I'm doing this one the hard way :o(

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Mark Try the Roman road that runs west from Salisbury racecourse toward Shaftesbury in Dorset. There are some cracking views up there if the weather is good, and the old Roman road is well drained due to the chalk.(ie not too much mud, therefore no 'kin ramblers trying to blame you for 5000 years worth of traffic damage). Havn't been up there for some years 'cos I live in SA now. Post the photos when you're done just to give me a twinge of nostalgia!.

Reply to
Steve Maloney

Twas Thu, 20 May 2004 21:57:38 +0200 when "Steve Maloney" put finger to keyboard producing:

Thanks Steve.. I'm going up that way tomorrow, I'll check that location while I'm there. Also going to be checking the new forest.

I have two photoshoots in that area next week, and at least one the week after, though I fear the main focus of the shoot will be, erm, off topic here ;o) though I may do some landscape stuff tomorrow...

Thanks again.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.