Any word on Satellite Radio for the LR3? (US model)

I called Land Rover USA and they don't know yet. I checked the Sirius website and they say they have a partnership with Land Rover, but they don't mention the LR3. Specifically I want to know if it will be compatible with the navigation screen (to be able to clearly see the artist/song/album information).

Reply to
jattea