Raving mad

After a post asking for a copy of the EPC I had a look round and found I still have a copy against the day when blood rushes to my head (and wallet ) and I get Rangied up again. but I am stuffed I can't find the modified file to patch the dammed thing to make it run on an undongled machine can anybody post me a copy ISTR its about 16k the file is mg16.dll and should be either on a separate floppy or in its own patch or crack folder cheers Derek

Reply to
Derek

Derek, you have mail

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dickinson

"> Derek, you have mail

I checked the server and surprise its still down I think boltblue who took over cable and witless mail have shut it down finally - sorry to be a pain but could you repost to del dot watts at ntlworld dot com I've taken a moment and reset my posting address on the newsgroups which I should have done last week when these problems reoccurred duh thanks Derek

Reply to
Derek

My thanks to Mark and Gerry problem solved I can amuse myself looking at the nice bits while I search for a nice Rangie Derek

Reply to
Derek