Anyone know quantities of oil etc for 110

Turbo Diesel. I aint got a manual & need to buy some oil, atf & ep90

Cheers

Nige

Reply to
Nige
6.9 litres of engine oil 2.7 litres ATF for gearbox 2.8 litres of EP90 for transfer box 1.7 litres of EP90 for each axle 0.7 litres of EP90 for each swivel

Regards

Brian Tonks Tonks4x4

Reply to
Brian Tonks

Brian has kindly supplied the figures and the manual is downloadable at

you want the setup guide for the turbo I can post if over NPDerek

Reply to
Derek