Anyone off to the Gaydon heritage event?

Advertised on the 29-30th April in this months LRO mag??

I might take a run down if anyone's up for a meet.

Nige 

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:27:18 -0000, "Nige" scribbled the following nonsense:

yep look for a big red 101, the GLASS exhibtion trailer and a mad Alsation, that'll be me!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

You getting them blingers muddy at Grahams the weekend before?

Don't think we will be doing Gaydon this time... clashes big time with work.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D