Freeview men&motors about 4x4 inc landrovers now

They reckon that 75% of all Land Rovers built are still in use.

Reply to
nemo2

75% of mine is..

the other 15 is in the garden and shed.

mark

9090
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

...and Mark Solesbury spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

And the "missing" 10% is buried among the gravel and grass on the drive. At least mine is.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Never was any good at maths.....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

The drive? Not along some unknown bit of road where they fell off. Bits of my DII are AWOL in that manner.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

...and Dave Liquorice spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

I was thinking more of:

75% actually on the road, working, "in use" 15% in the garden or shed, awaiting assembly, refurbishment or disposal 10% in flakes, dust, filings, odd rusty nuts, split pins, paint, waxoyl, EP90, self-tappers, bits of wire, discarded Mars Bar wrappers, that stuff off the bottom of the sump you could tarmac the drive with, tiny springs, terminals, washers, and hundreds of unidentifiable other bits, buried among the gravel and grass on the drive.

I've not had anything fall off on the road before. That's because I am meticulous and make sure things fall off at home, where I can lose them properly. :-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Just watch the new chassis free pretenders bring that figure down Derek ( Tyre kickin like a good'un)

Reply to
Derek