Anyone off to Tong tmorrow?

I might wander up in the morning, just for a quick spin round in the Rangie?

Reply to
Nige

Be good to see you there Nige !

Open from 10.00

Reply to
Andy

On or around Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:16:30 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

no, sorry, too far, and I've w**k to finish. Monday is the Orllwyn Teifi vintage show, if anyone's in reach of west Wales.

My plan is visit Internal Fire in the morning and then go to the show lunchtime/afternoon.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Is that like some kind of Curry house?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:08:09 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

hehehe

Next time we have a welsh-type unofficial we must take a party there, he runs more of the big engines if you do that. I once asked him about it, some of the engines cost 20 quid just to start it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

We need to sort an unnoficial soonest really.

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:29:02 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I thought it was going to be Tong this weekend :-)

finding a decent off-road site is the trick. it's a pity Pontardawe died the death, that was brill.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

KORC is great, but too far for you peeps.

How about something furtrher south? We-re up foir it?

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:38:15 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I'll see what I can find.

Reply to
Austin Shackles