Anyone with a Jake Wright Exhaust

.. on their IIa or III with a V8 conversion

I would be very greatful if you could measure the distance between the crank pully bolt and the front cross member. Then it would also be helpful to know the clearance between the Y Pipe and the Bell housing cross member at it's closest point.

Fingers crossed!!

Also this Saturdays lottery numbers would be cool too ;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Cant help you now but I put a V8 in Series II with a Jake Wright adaptor and exhaust system. I can remember there were no problems with clearance though. Richard

Reply to
Richard
7,15,23,27,34,45
Reply to
computer

Cheers Richard , I'm confident it will fit an almost normal V8 conversion but Percy I think has his Engine even further back than the normal conversions (what ever one of them is?!?)

Just wanted to have a little more scentific approach save shelling out then chopping it up to fit anyway IYSWIM.

:0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D