Audio controls on a Freelander

I have a 02 Freelander 5 door GS TD4.

Installed is a Land Rover CD/Radio, but I cannot guarantee it is what was originally fitted. As it has been suggested to me that the original may have been just a radio.

The controls on the steering wheel do not work, and again it has been suggested to me that this maybe because the CD/radio is a replacement and does not have the capability to operate from these controls.

Does anyone know what the standard fitted audio was?

Any ideas how I can find out?

Reply to
Steve Cork

If Its an "02" surely still under warrenty, so ake into stealers, they will soon tell you if non standard.

Tony

Reply to
apk1