Auto rangie gearbox prob? URGENT PLEASE

What can cause a 90 RRC to be reluctant to leave 1st gear every time it's started from cold etc? Or as the seller says, every journey?

Is it an easy fix or terminal decline of the box?

It's an auto BTW!!!

Ta

Nige, just about to buy his 5th Land Rover inside a year!!

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Sticking governor assembly, a common fault I'm afraid mate. Cure - live with it or strip the rear casing from the box and replace it. Talk to Bruce Palmer, 01934 852772 for parts. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Cheers matey, I didn't win it anyway! Went way above my £600 limit!

Nice to know though!