Best Way To Sell A Lightweight ?

Hi All,

I am looking for advice on the best way to sell my Light Weight. I am in the Midlands, UK.

I bought it as a toy, missus fell in love with it, she wouldn't let me take it off road in case I broke it (as if), she then used it as daily transport to school for a while, family got bigger, bought a Disco instead, no time to go play anymore (family got really big), needs someone to 'look after' it, ie get it proper dirty.

It's a hybrid vehicle so would best go to someone who knows their way round Landies.

It's built on a '62 S'IIa chassis (Tax exempt), got a V8i motor, and gear/transfer box from Disco, hub ends from 90. Interior looks like a 90 (dash, seats, heater etc), also benefits from power steering, power disc brakes, winch, roll cage etc.

The list goes on, I can add more if anyone is interested. MOT'd till dec 06, been MOT'd every year since owned, but only does about 50 miles between MOT's these day's.

Regards,

Rich P

Reply to
RichP

Hi Rich,

Can you mail me off list at andrew"at"preaching.co.uk

Yours

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw