Billing

Anybody actually going to Billing this weekend?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I'm going to drive away from it.....only living 2 or 3 minutes from the site!

Got an eventy thing on up at Langdale Quest with MK4x4 and Mud-Club ;-)

Neil

P.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

OK - better question.

Is it probably worth my while going to, as Skippy currently needs a new set of rubber to be even vaguely useful offroad and also needs me to find the damn vacuum pipe for the difflock - I only discovered last week that it had gone missing when I rebuilt the top of the engine.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Does anyone know exactly what trade stands will be present?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

LRE, obviously ! Land Rover Gear Dave Mitchell (Landcraft) Dave Bowyer Difflock Silverline Tyres Firebond (maybe)

There are just over 100 units camping/caravanning, those with any sense having booked into the hotel :-)

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

Well there's a thing - I'm one of the mods on the LRE forum but they tell us diddly ;-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Thought I would give it a go, Green RR LSE up from Sussex, must be mad and they say it will be wet!

Reply to
john

It's not what you know.... :-)

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

Twas ever the case ;-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Well what a waste of time, yes I know the weather is crap but still, not worth the 5 hour round trip!

John

Reply to
john

Agree with you there John. We drove up from Berkshire hoping to see an array of goodies but like you, all we saw was a white tent with more people than stands. One to miss next year I think.

Reply to
John Dennington