Billing + Biting Insects and big men.

If you are planning to visit Billing, it may be worth breaking out the Jungle formula. I wasn't affected personally, but unless there's a nasty outbreak of smallpox a lot of people were, being covered in bites.

I really wish I'd had a camera with me yesterday when I saw a guy who must have been thirty stone wearing a land rover 'Tread Lightly" tee shirt. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

Well if I'd Known half the visitors already had the pox then that would have put a different angle on the situation :-(

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D