Billing camping?

> >Eastnor Castle this weekend (see earlier threads), plus Billing in >about 4 weeks (yikes!). Info on Billing is at >

Do I need to have a ticket for Billing in advance? Also, anyone know any campsites nearby? I believe the Billing Aquadrome campsite is already full.

I really ought to plan in advance!

TIA Judith

> > >Tim Hobbs > >'58 Series 2 >'77 101FC Ambulance >'95 Discovery V8i > >
Judith

You can pay at the door, which is what we have done in previous years. Camping is apparently sold out, but there are tickets on sale on the LRO forum and I have also seen them on e-bay.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

It's a larger and 'less of a zoo' option. Simple to find - just drive past the Billing entrance, over the little bridge, turn right onto Station Road, then first right onto an unmarked road, the three fields are all down there, easy to find, simply pay the farmer. This is sort of the 'back door' of Billing, you can walk straight into the showground for nout - which is partly why we like it :-)

Reply to
Mother

Thanks for the tip. It sounds ideal.

BTW - I hope you don't mind having a Disco parked in the same field as your 101s. I did used to have Series III's and haven't been to any sort of Landy show since the I got the Disco. I'm quite looking forward to it!

Judith

Reply to
Judith

But one more question..... is there a toilet or do I need to make my own arrangements?

Reply to
Judith

Bruce is laughing. He says that only a woman would think of something as trivial as that. I've hit him for you any way and I would suggest you take a bucket as a last resort as there are toilets and showers there.

-- Nikki

1990 Discovery V8i 1985 Range Rover V8 1975 88" Series 3, 2.25 petrol
Reply to
Nikki