Bit of Offroad entertainment

I was promised a look at some images taken on an offroad holiday into the mountains- the Pyrenees. Well the lad has come up trumps editing some hours of video plus quite a few stills into about 15 minutes of Landy action (and his Toyboata as well) . He's planning another trip this year so if the lottery comes up I'll be up there like a rat up a drainpipe does look very tasty, if a bit expensive to do with that sort of mileage.

?v=1BjmP4XnHmw Derek "Chris fire up the Quattro"

Reply to
Derek

What the hell!!

Second Video, 3 mins or so,

THATS MY 90!!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Prior to your ownership?

Reply to
EMB

Must be!

Shot in 2005, i got it in 2007.

How Strange. Its in the 1st vid too.. The last one to cross the river.

It does have a rather nice looking roof rack on it :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

LOL

It'll be signing block driveways next ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:05:05 +0000, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

does it still have the reg number?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

nope....

It had K9 Mud on it, which has not on it when i got it, but its now got another Mud plate on it which my mum bought me for my last birthday :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

hehehehehehehe

Reply to