Offroad Video

Does anyone know of any sites that you can watch/host 4X4 or offroad videos... I love watching people wheeling... the only place I've found so far is

can anyone help?? I have some videos that I have found aswell as some that I have made.... my server is ftp://24.138.75.11 TIA Jeff (Pirate Jeep Productions) ;)~

Reply to
Jeff

Wow ...not a single response...this is the internet? where are the offroad videos that ppl make??? I know the server was busy for a couple days and not even a mention of my videos...hmmm maybe I'm the only one who likes to watch 'em? hehehe c'mon! bite here ppl...LOL Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Thanks Kevin...that was nice video! there doesn't seem to be anywhere that hosts video? they are hard to find... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I actually have made several videos over the last year all set to music and stuff. Its kinda fun. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Hey Jeff, Great videos, for the past three night my six year old duaghter has asked if she could watch Jeep movies with me!! I think shes hooked. She started with the Hot Wheel power Jeep... what next...an '05 Rubi Unlimited...

Thanks again for the videos!

Jeff

Reply to
'98 XJ Classic

That's what it's all about!!! my 6 yr ol' loves 'em too... thank you for the response..ya made my day!!! Merry Xmas all, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

my six year old has been in a roll over already lol. (slow easy roll, he was in center back seat strapped to a car seat. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

glad no one was hurt...well maybe Daddy's pride LOL my wife wants a 5 pt. harness for my daughter...prolly a good idea Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

cant ever be too safe! Its all about fun. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego