Bits left over?

I have just thought of an excellent quiz for Land Rover owners! Could be a useful fund raiser at club meetings!

It is, "Identify This Part".

I would like to start the ball rolling with two pieces of "L" section aluminium. They are identical. Anodised black and approx. 1"x1". One side of the extrusion is bulged along it's length. There are four holes along the length of the non-bulged side of the "L" which is approximately 15 inches. (It's outside, it's raining, and I can't be bothered).

Left over after replacing rear tub and removing/replacing cab on Land Rover pick-up body. If you all declare you've given up, I'll post photos as a further clue!

Of course, LR could be like Sony. I've repaired a few Sony vcrs in my time and there is a thing well known to repairers as "the obligatory Sony loose screw". This is an extra screw thrown into the guts of the machine by Sony which at some stage will cause a short so keeping their authorised repairers busy. Maybe LR has thought up a similar scheme??

Any more candidates for "ITP"?

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue