Unsusal Military Land Rover Bits

Does anyone know where (a brakers may be) that has a regular stock of unsusal military land rover bits?

Reply to
chris-de-burgh

Might be easier to be more specific if you are after anything in particular, a lot of odd bits can be kept or sold on even if the vehicle isn't and this kit can surface elsewhere.

Withams and Blanchards have vehicle stock in that you can see, Graham Holding has stock in but you might not get to see it all, try

for names and address's. Some dealers might consider stuff unusual enough for them not to break the vehicle but I haven;t had enough money in my hand to see how far they could be tempted :)

All the best

Reply to
wayne