Black Vinyl Seat Covering

Anbody got any ideas where I can source plain black vinyl for recovering my Series Seats? Want to buy it by the yard and recover them myself, rather than pay for a new set of seats.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Frost Auto Restoration seem not to stock it but might be able to point you in the right direction

There is a firm in Bromley, Kent called Cass Brothers who do vehicle trimming

153, Hastings Rd, Bromley, Kent BR2 8NQ Tel: 020 8462 2387

Don't know if they do mail order but again they may be able to re-direct you.

HTH

Richard

Reply to
Richard

You could try:

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

I bought some leatherette stuff from a stall on the local market. They could get loads of stuff in, probably including the plain black vinyl.

Reply to
Tom Woods

You could try a boat chandlers - they seem to keep that sort of thing.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd