Wobbly door mirror on RRC

Subject says it all really.

I've had to refit my wobbly door mirror as some female came blasting round a blind corner in a Disco and smashed the previously fitted non-wobbly mirror without so much as a backward glance. Clearly my air horns are not loud enough.

Anyway, I understand that the hinge on these mirrors cannot be accessed for purposes of adjustment. Is that correct or has some talented individual worked out how to get them apart (and back together)?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a reasonably priced supplier of said mirrors?

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Don't know about fixing them, but we can do a complete mirror starting at £14.32 inc VAT (that could be an early non electric type) up to £75.90 inc VAT for the very late "Discovery" type electric ones.........

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

please let them know pantelis from the LR club of Greece has recommended them to you. I do not get a commission but I do buy lots of stuff from them and they do appreciate spreading the word about them.

hope this helps. Pantelis

GET WOMEN AWAY FROM THE STEERING WHEEL & INTO THEIR BEDS AND KITCHENS

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos