Bloody Chassis!

Well it appears my reckoning that my Range Rover chassis was worth £50 was well wide of the mark. In fact, it seems it isn't even worth 99p! No bloody bids on a 99p auction for the flipping thing, it must be worth a tenner to weigh in ffs.

Anyway, its free to a good home time, or free to any home for that matter, if someone wants it they can come and take it away, before I take the still saw to it and chuck it in the trailer to scrap it.

Its located near Blackpool, and if you want to see it, check item

4638370170 on eBay.
Reply to
SimonJ

Si why not spread it about a bit loot.com is free and so is the LRO forum there has got to be someone out there who is gagging for it . Maybe someone with a project Landy which has been heavily modded already but got a dodgy chassis?? you know who you are .............put the 101 book down . Derek

Reply to
Derek

Damn, If you weren't 300 miles away, I'd pop round and take it off your hands.

Eddie

Reply to
Corp-Rat

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nah it'd tip me over the edge of the points scoring for taxation :-(

Some one will have it though... stick an ad on Mudclubs web site.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D