Bloody rain

Twas Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:29:54 +0100 when Austin Shackles put finger to keyboard producing:

mutter mutter, bloody thing.....

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Yep, you'll be pushing the brown stuff uphill with a pointy stick trying to break a Landy brake drum even with a sledge hammer - more than likely you'll damage something else in the process. Carefully applied heat (with a gas set) is the answer.

Reply to
EMB

Move to Auckland - it's pissing down here again this morning, and blowing about 40 knots.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:24:24 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

I'd reckon to be able to combine cutting and breaking though, as is sometimes done with stuck and buggered brake discs.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:25:13 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

and here, buggrit. bloody kitchen roof's leaking. 's not the time of year to be stripping felt and replacing it, but if we get a dry spell, I reckon we're gonna have to. sod.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Point me in that direction please sir...

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Oh yes... Recorded & MP3d for the car :-)

Reply to
Mother

And those who've seen us at Billing on the Ruftraks stand will know what they look like (Andy gets a new one every year then tends to sell it there, rather than take it back). Yep, they're big enough - don't pack away too big (back of a Disco should be fine).

Reply to
Mother

Hey, that's Wellington weather!

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

Too many politicians there now - the hot air blows all the shit weather up our way. Still, sunshine and a nice day today with mud to pay in.

Reply to
EMB

And me, but I missed the first one :o(

Neil