New car...

Picking it up at the weekend (hopefully)

Carl Gibbs

It's a nice colours ;)

Reply to
Chet

Nice. Have you sold your old one yet? If not, how much?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'm in discussions, but no takers yet. £650 and its yours, ready to drive away with 11 months MoT and 4 or 5 months tax.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Would you consider Part ex for a 1989 BX 8v GTi for pootling?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

DAMN YOU. I would indeed. Why did you have to say that just as I was about to go and look at a Swift! :) Arent you in scotland though?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Lol talk about keep it in the family :)

Reply to
Ronny

Carl, do you msn? I've emailed the address in your headers.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

cag50 at hotmail

I really shouldnt have the BX but I will talk to you anyway :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That's a beautiful colour, damn you.

Reply to
DervMan

OOOOOOOOOOOO i want another one! in mica blue too! with a 3SGTE MK2 turbo transplant mind :)

Reply to
Vamp

Tidy. nice colour.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Stunning colour! Hmm... it has the supercharger type side vents but I take it isn't that model or you would have mentioned it?

Reply to
REMUS

Nope its the later style vent. My other one has the earlier vent which is split in 2, see:

Carl Gibbs

Ahh I see, looks like it is in superb condition though man. Take some more pics when you have chance ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Not picking it up till Sunday, but there's a few more pics on there now.

The wheels are getting changed though. Although we like them, they're 16" and it means tyres will be far too expensive, so we're getting a refurbed set of the standard teardrop alloys, so the car will be completely standard, which is quite cool IMHO! Also gotta take the XR4 to pick it up as there's a garage full of spares with it!! Which might mean I can fix a couple of things on the other MR2 before I flog it on!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Even though i don't like them as a rule, that does look very, very tidy :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Niiice. Is it supercharged?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Unfortunately not. At about 4 times the price we couldnt really justify one!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You so want to keep those wheels...

What size does it take on 16s?