Blue lensed spots with inbuilt sidelights

I've seen some on a Disco, bout 8 or 9" diam chrome

I want some!! anyone know what/where/how much

They are extremely important as they will adorn the front of a 95 Disco ES V8 LPG I just bought!!!

Unfortunately I aint got space for three cars so the 94 Disco 300Tdi got to go:-( but I might keep it till after Christmas, not the best time to sell a car before the wallet crunching 25th Dec !!!

Reply to
StaffBull

LPG I just bought!!!

go:-( but I might keep it till

25th Dec !!!

Probably Hella (can't think of the model) try a commercial vehicle place about £90 each

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

LPG I just bought!!!

go:-( but I might keep it till

25th Dec !!!

Hella luminator

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

On or around Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:47:56 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

Try the truck lot. CDC or somesuch. Can't find a website for 'em at the moment. They advertise in Trucking International.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

V8 LPG I just bought!!!

go:-( but I might keep it

crunching 25th Dec !!!

try

£125 each

in future I'll try and post all the info in one post instead of 3

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

V8 LPG I just bought!!!

go:-( but I might keep it till

25th Dec !!!

If you mean Hella IF8 Drving lamps with side light and blue lens - we can do these for 64.62 inc VAT ea.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

How you asking for the Disco?

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

Doh!! Finger trouble again, insert 'much are' between 'How' and 'You'.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

what diameter are they please?

Reply to
StaffBull

8" - they are Rallye 3000 H1's - with a blue lens......!

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Had a pair on mine, not blue but about £50 per pair from CDC I think. Personally would'nt pair too much as prone to damage, and easily crack.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Peter

On or around Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:16:27 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I trust they don't use that cretinous H2 bulb any more?

I had a pair of Hellas on mine, not those, smaller ones. bloody useless bulb holders, and difficult/expensive to get bulbs. Ring Rally Giants on it now, which use H3s. Actually, the Rally Giants, while not 8" diameter (I think they're 6") are in fact pretty good lamps, and cheap, an' all.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:06:26 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

should have added, they don't have blue lenses, mind.

Reply to
Austin Shackles