Boost Alloy Center Caps

Hiya

My 90 has locking diffs in it, along with 200tdi CV joints, which means that the center part of the half shaft bit sticks out meaning the front center caps dont fit.

I heard somewhere that you can get caps that account for stuff like this as the same thing happens on a drum braked 90 at the back.

Any ideas??

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Not sure about centre caps but I know some of the aftermarket copy boost alloys are designed to fit like this with the caps on. I had a set on my old V8 90.

Reply to
Andy