Bought a cd manual for me P38

On eBay & expected that to be it. They sent me a copy (I know!) of RAVE for all LR vehicle up to new Range Rover. I take it this is copied & therefore stolen software? It does look very informative though!

I got a manual on CD for my old Isuzu & it was just for that car & a bit crap really!

Nige

--

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

I bought one of theseof e-bay too. Of course, once I realised it was probably illegal, I immediately destroyed it and wouldn't have even considered making copies for any of my LR owning buddies!!!! ;o) Stew.

Reply to
90ninety

On or around Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:56:26 -0000, "90ninety" enlightened us thusly:

quite likely. I've got one here that covers range rover classics and disco Is and I think early freelanders.

well, OK, techincally, it's stolen. But then again, it'd not hurt LR to sell 'em for a reasonable price. 's not as if there are any secrets in it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles