Buying a new 110

I'm looking to buy a new 110CSW. I currently have a 52 plate 90CSW. Looking at the virgincars website the price is £21095 including Alloys and ABS.

this seems to be a good price, but what price will a dealer go to?I'm in no real rush to get a 110, but my other option could be to get anearly new used 110, but from a main dealer that looks like a more expensiveoption.

Regards JJ

Reply to
JJ

Depreciation on 110 and 90 is low compared to, say, a repmobile. Quality maintenance and good care is essential, so I would suggest that purchasing new makes more sense than used.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On or around 13 May 2004 17:49:25 -0500, "JJ" enlightened us thusly:

If I were you, I'd at least look at the Santana. very impressive, I thought, and significantly fewer pennies.

Reply to
Austin Shackles