Buying tyres at Billing ?

I seem to remember that there were a number of stands selling and fitting tyres at Billing last year. Do I remember correctly?

Does anyone know if I'd be able to take my Disco into the showground just to get some tyres fitted? I'm planning to camp in the unofficial campsite again.

I've not done any research yet, so I haven't a clue what I want. I think my current tyres are Goodyear Eagle (or summat like that) and I probably want something similar.

Judith

Reply to
Judith

Hi Judith I did this last year and yes you can take it in, when you go to order your tyres they give you a pass to get into the site to have them fitted.

Reply to
Scorpio

Thanks Peter.

I'll do some research to see what I want to buy then, if the price is right, I'll buy at the show.

Judith

Reply to
Judith