C.P Autogas

Does anyone know whether the above LPG converter is still in business? The last address I have (from LRW) is Attleborough Fields Ind Est in Nuneaton. Their phone number in the ad now belongs to a residential user and the mobile is out of service.

I bought an LPG Disco without an installation certificate and am hoping to get a duplicate.

M.

Reply to
balloons

I would have thought that any "reputable" installation company could certify it for you, in the case they've gone out of business, I know Chris Perfect does it.....

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

CP Autogas... Chris Perfect... Any link or just spooky...

Reply to
Danny

Spooky, Chris is in Lampeter......unless he's been cloned?

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

On or around Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:40:03 +0000, Mark enlightened us thusly:

spooky indeed. Chris has been at his current address for quite a few years. Dunno if he'll certify other kits, mind, or just the ones he sells.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thought I remembered reading it in an LRO article, course, I could have an awful memory :0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

Seem to remember reading an article in lro in which he referred to doing it.....course, I could have an awful memory..:0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark