CD Player buggered

No joy with cd mutli changer, just keeps coming up no disc. Can it be repaired & by whom? How much for a new one I wonder? It's the premium sounds from a D2.

Reply to
Nige

Did my other recent post on this not make it to be wide world?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Hi Nige

I had same problem with mine. I stuck one of those cleaning cd's with the tiny brushes on them in to the changer and it work fine now!

Cheers

Justin

Reply to
Justin Bell

Nige a écrit :

Not sure exactly which system is in the D2, but eBay has a few changers on there...320093466136 - as I said, not sure which one you have, so you'd need to figure that out!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

I had a "no discs" message on a changer in a BMW 3 series (Alpine player). I couldn't fix it myself but discovered a company called C=2EA.T. (Car Audio Technics) in Brentwood, Essex. I sent them the player, the fixed it for about =A375 and sent it back to me.

Dennis.

Reply to
hicksd8

I had a "no discs" message on a changer in a BMW 3 series (Alpine player). I couldn't fix it myself but discovered a company called C.A.T. (Car Audio Technics) in Brentwood, Essex. I sent them the player, the fixed it for about £75 and sent it back to me.

Dennis.

Reply to
justin bell