central locking system?

'91 RR 3.9L NAS

Right front door was given me some trouble with the opening/locking mechanisms. I adjusted the inside an outside latch as per the shop manual. That was not the cause of my problem (the door does open easier though). My problem is when I unlock the Left door all the doors unlock except for the Right one. After closer examination the lock switch is not fully extending thus prohibiting the door from opening. If I lean over or even unlock the right door manually from the outside I am able to fully extend the lock allowing the door to open. I have no trouble with the key or the lock catch system, just the lock switch.

What I have done with no success was to shorten the actuator rod by bending it, thinking that the pull / push would be enough to properly unlock/lock the right door. This however did not work.

What other remedies can I try? I don't see anything in the manual about adjusting the lock rod or the actuators.

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@nospam.hotmail.com

Reply to
Jack Kerouac