Check engine light

My 95 Range Rover 4.0 SE check engine light went on few days ago. I do not feel any performance difference when drive it around. The gas cap looks OK. How can I reset the check engine light?

Reply to
David Dunn

David:

Using the OBD II port. Most local service centers do free diagnostic checks. Have them erase the codes after scan. In the states, I hear that Auto Zone does this for free. Do you have a good relationship with your mechanic? They too will usually do it for free as well.

Jack

Reply to
Jack

The check engine light went off yesterday by itself. is that mean the fault been cleared by itself?

Reply to
David Dunn