Cheeky bleedahs...

Couple of yoofs outside earlier looking over Grumble as I returned from walking the dog...

Lots of 'tight' comments along with 'baad' (which apparently all means 'good'), followed by; "It's an old UPS delivery van, isn't it?"

sigh...

Reply to
Mother

LOL I'll get emma to order you a nice brown shirt ;oD

Reply to
Graham G

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 7/10/05 12:19 pm:

If I haven't walked for some reason, I have been picking the girls up from school in the Lightweight(need to loose some weight and want to get the LPG done on Discovery), much to their disgust and horror. But give them their due, they did correct several people when they asked them about the "jeep" told them that it was a Land Rover.

Reply to
Nikki

Mine tends to get called a jeep by the uninitiated.

The local yoof are not to impressed with it mind, but thats as it should be, cos if they were they would be after nicking it.

Reply to
Larry