Coincidence?

I'll not repeat my mammoth post about the mud-club Birthday bash, but I will point out that we managed to all camp around an a.f.l. poster!?!

Tony Boom no less ;-)

I'll not spoil the fun - but this is what was parked up when we arrived

(Tony - borrowed your pic!) - I'll let him post the end results ;-) Excellent weekend tho...and Tony, thanks for all your help (especially the Gas!)

Reply to
The Neffalump