core plugs on 2.25

I just replaced the three core plugs under the exhaust manifold - problem is that i can simply push the new ones into position! - I'm going ot speak to the guy who sold me them tomorrow but any ideas? I expected to have to wack them into place. Steve

Reply to
steve d

Sounds like you have the wrong ones!. should need tapping into place.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Must be a tad oversize in order to work, so he's sold you the wrong ones. Make sure you get brass ones, if available in whatever part of the world you live in.

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher