Couple of Freelander Items

Hi, my first time, please be gentle :-)

I have a few jobs I need done on my '01 Freelander 3Dr ES Diesel Auto.

1) Being such a bad driver, I swiped a lorry trying to squeeze past it to get into a 4th lane approaching an island. Smashed the mirror glass on the passenger wing mirror. Did a little damage to the case as well but the heater still seems to work as does the electric fold in and out. Would this work to replace it and would it be easy to do:

(Link to 99p e-bay item, non affiliate)

2) Have the 2 spots built into the A frame? on the front - the ones that only work on high beam. When I bought the thing the glass on the passenger side was cracked. A little off road has finished it off. Can I replace just the glass (if so where might I get this) or do I need to do the whole unit????

MTIA. Richard

Reply to
rsluff