Freelander Wing Mirrors

I have a 1999 Freelander and have managed to succesfully over the last few months smash both my wing mirrors to bits!!

Does anybody know where to get maybe 3rd party makes of wing mirror (whole assembly - not just the mirror glass) as opposed to a LR dealer. Also will the folding type fit a 1999 model ?

Folding mirrors would be a god send to me.

Cheers

Reply to
soapydux