Dastek Power Plug

Well it's gone, the TD5 was sold yesterday :-( and I am now hunting for a cheap replacement to cover me until the company car arrives in March (which is a 4x4 but will remain nameless!!)

So anyway, I have taken out the Dastek Power plug which I fitted in October, still in original box and is in perfect condition. The plug gives you +40bhp which is significant on a Disco TD5!

See it here

I know it's a plug for a plug!! Andy

Former owner of :-

2003 Disco TD5 ES 2004 Freelander TD4 Sport 2002 Freelander TD4 ES
Reply to
Andrew Cooke

I know it's a plug for a plug!!>

"i found fuel consumption actually increased by around 1-2 mpg."

Would that be DECREASED????

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

No I meant mpg increased!

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

message

hunting

So if MPG increased then fuel consumption must have DECREASED !

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:03:59 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Cooke" scribbled the following nonsense:

I vowed never to have anything to do with this company when they told me an engine management chip upgrade would make my Disco pull better. I explained it was a 200tdi, and they still insisted, so I brought it round to their stand at Gaydon and told them to get on with it and show me where the chip fitted. Lots of people left their stand never to return.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs
< SNIP>

OK so they may be a muppet company but hey, on a TD5 it works and works bloody well and yes as per other post the fuel consumption decreases :-)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

I sometimes wanted to buy a big intercooler for me TD5 and some idiot working at Jeremy Fearns told me stories about blowing my engine if use a bigger intercooler without one of the chips of his company. This went on for some e-mails and in the end he told me that he refuses to further talk to me that he will put me on an ignore-list.

Raoul

Reply to
Raoul Donschachner

if I were you I'd quit now lol, we all know what you mean but putting it into words is a step too far ;o)

-- Mark.

"nec aspera terrent"

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP

To my knowlege there's no 'bloke' working for JJF. It's Jeremy, and his missus.

When I call, I ask for Jeremy, and I always get him on the blower no prob.

And I'm a FOREIGNER ;P

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

No, the guy always told me to call Jeremy ´cause he would tell be about the benefits of his remapping. So it had to be someone else ;)

Raoul

Reply to
Raoul Donschachner

The Bonkers Mad Fly Fishing Major no doubt... :-)

Reply to
Mother