Decent quote for my series 3 at last

Yes I got a quote for less than £150 fully comp at last on a classic policy with no ridiculos restrictions from Fooman James.

-- Larry

"We are all of one mind, one equal mind, and if each of us persists in being the centre of our own existence we are all doomed to suffer at each others hands. I cannot exist on my own without you, neither can you be without me, what is the world wide web about after all?. We are interdependent whether we are aware of the fact or not"

Reply to
Larry