Defender 110 Can chassis blue prints

Can anyone supply me with or direct me to a source for blueprint drawings of this vehicle? It is for a project in 3DMax, I have all the chassis dimensions, but also require all dimensions for the body.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Trayling

3DMax is notorious for being the only program which can read its own file format, though some models can be exported in other formats.

The native format for the CGI software I use is Wavefront OBJ, and I've never come across a good 110 or 109, which is annoying when they're the dominant military versions.

So I wish you luck on your project, and hope you can make it widely available: it fills a gap.

Reply to
David G. Bell