Say hello....

If anyone in mainland Europe sees my garden fence, please say hello from me. :-(

Steve

Reply to
Steve

banjo uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Three fence pannels destroyed... fortunately they all belong to bordering neighbours. Phew!

Ma and Pa been off the electric since 2 p.m., Offered to go and open up the caravan but I think they kind of enjoy the thrill of it all... they are well and truely in the sticks.

Filled up my Jerry can just in case looked out my stove and kettle.

:-)

Reply to
Dr_D

To my little friend...........

Reply to
Nige

Am I alone in being quite worried?

Do we want to know which "little friend" we are being introduced?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

It's a line from a very famous film, go on Ian

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Debbie does Dalas?

Not that I've seen it ... I can only imagine.

Reply to
Dr_D

Scarface, Al Pacino? Still a tad cryptic..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

What, the film, or Nige's little friend?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I lost 3 or 4 from the side of my house (though they were on my list for the spring anyhow) and a section of plastic roof off my carport :(

the school in crewe where i was for part of today was closed early as sections of the roof started coming off and some big trees were falling over in the grounds!

The wind actually picked one section of roof up and dropped it again slightly out of position (so there is now a gap). Hopefully it can be fixed without too much expense. It might be a quiet day tommorrow if the roofers who were descending on the place as i left find out too much has moved.

Reply to
Tom Woods