Defender - Steel doors?

I've looked on Ebay a number of times for doors for the 110 CSW...

I note skins forsale which say they are Steel... I though the seller must be confused at first.. then noted a recent reply here about the later rear doors being Steel to.

So are later Defender skins steel on the side doors? And can they be fitted to older frames ok?... assuming the frame doesn't implode on removal of the old skin?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It's only the rear doors that have been 'upgraded' to all-steel construction (you can tell them by the Discovery style spare wheel carrier).

Reply to
beamendslrs