Defender Tomb Raider Information etc

Can anyone point me to sources of further information and discussion highlighting the Tomb Raider Defender special edition?

Obviously general LR would have stuff but I've been out of the 4x4 loop so all suggestions welcome...

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Dave de Fender

You mean the real thing or the run of the mill defenders the badged up as 'tomb raider' ? There's not much special about the special edition.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.