Disco gearbox counterweight??

Landrover Folks

No response to my previous post which perhaps contained too much background info. - I have now reduced the question to the basics:

Can anyone shed any light on my dealer's suggestion that a fairly recent (ie, a year or so) production decision to remove a lead counterweight from the Disco gearchange assy is responsible for problems when changing gear.

No need to ask for more details - if you are familar with the issue then you'll know the symptoms.

TIA Gao Yuan Hong

Reply to
Gao Yuan Hong