Re: Defender aux switch panel

Hi All, I've recently bought one of the six TD5 Defender 90 CSW's that were prepared by LR Special Vehicles for the Defender Challenge event in Spain during 2001. Although some of the equipment still remains on the vehicle some was removed by Land Rover before the vehicle was sold off including the axiliary switch panel that was let in to the lower dash panel to the left of the steering column. I've posted a couple of pics of this panel here:

I'm awaiting build info from SVO but in the meantime I'd like to find the source of the panel as it looks to have been a bought in item as opposed to made up. Sorry about the quality of the pics but you should be able to make out that there are four cheapo illuminated red rocker switches and a ciggy lighter socket let into a flat molded plastic panel. Anyone seen anything like this elsewhere or know where they can be got? Before anyone suggests it I know it would be easy enough to make one and that is more than likely what I'll end up doing ....but first things first ;-) TIA

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530