Demist and WS manual

Hi Guys,

As yet I don't have a workshop manual for my H reg 3.9. Over the weekend I decided to track down why the rear window demist doesn't work. With a multimeter it turns out there is no voltage across the spade connector on the rear window. I checked the fuse, and the light on the switch comes on when pressed, also I can here the relay 'throw'

My question is, where is the relay? I removed the kick panel by the accelerator, and found a group of relays there but removing each one I could still here the click of a relay, The I dismantled the rhs under dash (where the vent is) , still no relay, finally the whole switch panel was pulled out, still no relay.!!! so I ran out of time ;((

Also I found a diode in the in the circuit for the demist (behind the switch panel) What does that do?

Does any one have a WS manual, for sale they can put in the post for a reasonable price?

rgds

Tom

================== add my christian name and a dot in front of my address to reply to my mail box, else reply to the group.

Reply to