diff/ axle problem

Will the 10 spline drive shafts/cv joints from an early 90 axle (railco top bush fecked) fit in a later 24 spline axle? Of course I will be fitting my 10 spline diff, it'll save a fortune sourcing a 24 spline diff and drive shafts :) I spose its up to the 24 spline hub end accepting my 10 spline drive shafts.

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn

I think you'll find they are too big. Unless you change the full axle ends. The ones you want are the same as the later Discovery 1 with smaller c/vs, shafts and shorter hubs from about '93 on I think. But ICBW.

Martin.

Reply to
Oily

Thanks for the input martin :)